Yesterday

[F ]Yesterday, [Em ]all my [A7 ]troubles seemed so [Dm ]far away [C Bb ] 
Now it [C7 ]looks as though they're [F ]here to stay 
Oh, [Dm ]I be- [G ]lieve, in [Bb ]yester- [F ]day 
 
[F ]Suddenly, [Em ]I’m not [A7 ]half the man I [Dm ]used to be [C Bb ] 
There’s the [C7 ]shadow hanging [F ]over me 
Oh, [Dm ]yester- [G ]day, came [Bb ]sudden- [F ]ly 
 
[A7 ]Why, she [Dm ]had [C ]to [Bb ]go, I don't [C7 ]know, she wouldn't [F ]say 
[A7 ]I said, [Dm ]some- [C ]thing [Bb ]wrong 
Now I [C7 ]long for yester- [F ]day [C Bb F ] 
 
[F ]Yesterday, [Em ]love was [A7 ]such an easy [Dm ]game to play [C Bb ] 
Now I [C7 ]need a place to [F ]hide away 
Oh, [Dm ]I be- [G ]lieve, in [Bb ]yester- [F ]day 
 
[A7 ]Why, she [Dm ]had [C ]to [Bb ]go, I don't [C7 ]know, she wouldn't [F ]say 
[A7 ]I said, [Dm ]some- [C ]thing [Bb ]wrong 
Now I [C7 ]long for yester- [F ]day [C Bb F ] 
 
[F ]Yesterday, [Em ]love was [A7 ]such an easy [Dm ]game to play [C Bb ] 
Now I [C7 ]need a place to [F ]hide away 
Oh, [Dm ]I be- [G ]lieve, in [Bb ]yester- [F ]day 
 
[F ]uhm uhm [G7 ]uhm [Bb ]uhm uhm [F ]uhm 

Hợp âm Yesterday Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)