U Smile

CAPO on 4th Fret 
Correct some mistakes please 
:) my first Tab here at U-G 
INTRO: C Em G 
Oh 
Yeah 
Hmm 
I [C]wait on [Em]y ou 
[G]F orever 
Any [Fm]da y 
[C]H and and [Em]fo ot 
[G]Y our world is my world 
[Fm]Ye ah 
[C]Ai n’t no [Em]wa y 
[G]Y ou ever gonna get any 
Less than you [Fm]sho uld 
[E]C ause baby 
[C]Y ou smile 
[G]I smile 
[Fm]Whoa ah 
[E]C ause whenever 
[C]Y ou smile 
[G]I smile 
Hey, hey [Fm]he y 
(Just Repeat The Same Pattern) 
Your lips 
My biggest weakness 
… 
You smile 
I smile 
Whoaah 
You smile 
I smile 
Hey 
Baby take my 
Open heart 
And all it offers 
Cause this is as 
Unconditional as it’ll 
Ever get you ain’t 
Seen nothing yet 
I won’t ever 
Hesitate 
To give you more 
Cause baby 
You smile 
I smile 
Hey 
You smile 
I smile 
Hey, hey, hey 
You smile 
I smile 
I smile, I smile, I smile 
You smile 
I smile 
Take me smile baby 
… 
Hey 
You smile 
I smile 
Whoaah 
You smile 
I smile 
Hey, hey, hey 
You smile 
I smile 
I smile, I smile, I smile 
You smile 
I smile 
You smile 
I smile 
You smile 
I smile 

Hợp âm U Smile Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)