Too Close For Comfort

Intro 
[G D Em7 C Cm ] 
[G D Em7 C Cm ] 
[Em ] 
[Em]Never meant the things i said to make you cry 
Can I [C]say I'm sorry? 
It's hard [D]to forget 
Yes [C]I regret 
All these [G]mistakes 
[Em]I don't know why you're leaving me 
But I know you [C]must have your reasons 
There's tears [D]in your eyes 
I watch [C]as you cry 
But it's [G]getting late 
Was [C]I inva [D]ding in [Em]on your secrets? 
Was I too [C]close for comfort? 
You're [D]pushing me [G]out when i wanted in 
What [C]was I [D]just about [Em]to discover? 
When I got [C]too close for comfort [G]in driving you [D]home 
Guess ill [Em]never know 
[Em]The way we scratched our names into the sand 
And told me [C]you loved me 
And now [D]that I find 
That you've [C]changed your mind 
I'm lost [G]for words 
[Em]And everything I feel for you 
I wrote down on [C]one piece of paper 
The one in [D]your hand 
You won't [C]understand 
How much [G]it hurts to let you go 
Was [C]I invading [D]in on your [Em]secrets? 
Was I too close [C]for comfort? 
Your pushing me [G]out when i wanted in 
What [C]was [D]i just about [Em]to discover 
When I got too [C]close for [G]comfort in driving [D]you home 
Cos I'll [Em]never know 
[Em]All this time you've [C]been telling me lies 
Hidden in bags that [D]are under your eyes 
And when I asked you [Em]I knew I was right 
but if you turn your [C]back on me now 
When I need you most 
But you just [D]let me [C]down, [Cm]down, down. 
Won't you [Em]think about what [C]your about to do to me 
And [Cm]back [G]down 
(played softly) 
Was [C]I invading [D]in on your [Em]secrets? 
Was I too close [C]for comfort? 
Your pu [D]shing me [G]out when i wanted in 
What [C]was I [D]just about [Em]to discover? 
I got too close [C]for comfort 
Pushing [D]me out [G]when I wanted in 
[G]Yeah, yeah, yeah 
What [C]was I [D]just about to [Em]discover? 
When I got too [C]close for comfort 
Driving [D]you home 
Guess I'll [G]never know 
Outro 
[G D Em7 C Cm ] 
[G D Em7 C Cm] 

Hợp âm Too Close For Comfort Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)