The Long And Winding Road

The [Bm]long and winding r [G]oad 
that lea [D]ds to [D7]your do [G]or 
Wi [G]ll nev [F#m]er [Bm]d isappear 
I' [Em]ve see [A]n that [D]r oad [D7]be fore 
I t [G]always le [F#m]ads me [Bm]he re 
l [Em]eads me [A]to your do [D]or 
The wild and windy night 
that the rain washed away 
Has left a pool of tears 
crying for the day 
Why leave me standing here 
let me know the way 
Ma [D]ny times I've been al [G]one and 
M [F#m]any times I've [Em]c ried 
Any [D]way you'll never know [G]the 
M [F#m]any ways I've [Em]trie d but 
Still they lead me back to the long and winding road 
You left me standing here a long, long time ago 
Don't leave me waiting here, lead me to you door 
Da, da, da, da-- 

Hợp âm The Long And Winding Road Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)