Running Away

VERSE: 
I [Am]don't [Asus4 Am Asus4]want [G Gsus4]you [F]to [F]give it all up 
Leave your own life collecting dust 
I don't want you to feel sorry for me 
You never gave us a chance to be 
And I don't need you to be by my side 
To tell me that everything's alright 
I just wanted you to tell me the truth 
You know I'd do that for you 
CHORUS: 
[Am]Why [Bm]are [C]you [F]running [C]away 
Why are you running away 
VERSE: 
[Am]Cause [Asus4 Am]I [Asus4]did [G Gsus4]enough [F F]to show 
you that i 
was willing to give and sacrifice 
And I was the one who was lifting you up 
when you thought your life had had enough 
and when i get close you turn away 
theres nothing that i can do or say 
so now i need you to tell me the truth 
you know i'd do that for you 
CHORUS: 
[Am]Why [Bm]are [C]you [F]running [C]away 
Why are you running away 
BRIDGE: 
Riff for the Bridge: 
(3 times)(3 times) 
Is it me Is it you 
Nothing that I can do 
to make you change your mind 
is it me is it you 
Nothing that I can do 
is it a waste of time 
CHORUS: 
[Am]Why [Bm]are [C]you [F]running [C]away 
Why are you running away 

Hợp âm Running Away Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)