Right Here Waiting For You

Oceans [C]apart [Am]day [F]after day 
And I [G]slowly go [C]insane 
I [C]hear your [Am]voice [F]on the line 
But it [G]doesn't stop [Am]the pain 
If [Am]I see [F]you next to never 
How [Am]can [F]we say [C]forever 
Wher [C]ever you [G]go 
What [G]ever [Am]you do 
I [Am]will [F]be right here [C]waiting for you 
What [C]ever it [G]takes 
Or [G]how my heart [Am]breaks 
I [Am]will [F]be right here [C]waiting for you 
I [C]took [Am]for [F]granted, all the times 
That I [G]though would [C]last somehow 
I [C]hear [Am]the laughter, [F]I taste the tears 
But [G]I can't get near [Am]you now 
Oh [Am], can't [F]you see it baby 
You've [Am]got [F]me [C]goin' crazy 
Wherever [C]you go [G] 
Whatever [G]you do [Am] 
I [Am]will [F]be right here [G]waiting for you 
Whatever [C]it takes [G] 
Or [G]how my heart [Am]breaks 
I [Am]will be [F]right here [C]waiting for you 
I [Dm7]wonder [C]how we [F]can survive 
[F]This romance 
But [Dm7]in [C]the end [F]if I'm with you 
I'll [F]take the [G]chance 
Repeat INTRO 
Oh, [Am]can't you [F]see it baby 
You've [Am]got [F]me goin' [C]crazy 
Wherever [C]you go [G] 
Whatever [G]you do [Am] 
I [Am]will be [F]right here [C]waiting for you 
Whatever [C]it takes [G] 
Or [G]how my heart [Am]breaks 
I [Am]will be [F]right here [C]waiting for you 
Repeat INTRO till fade........... 

Hợp âm Right Here Waiting For You Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)