One Way Ticket

[Am9]Intro: 
Choo, choo train chuggin' down the [Am]track 
Gotta travel on, never comin' [Dm]back 
Oh, [E]oh got a one way ticket to [E7]the blues [Am] 
Bye, bye love my baby's leavin' me 
Now lonely teardrops are all that I can see 
Oh, oh got a one way ticket to the blues 
I'm gonna take a trip [G]to lonesome town [C] 
Gonna stay at [E]heartbreak hotel [Am] 
A fool such as I [E]there never was [Am] 
I cried a [E]tear so well [E7] 
Choo, choo train chuggin' down the track 
Gotta travel on, never comin' back 
Oh, oh got a one way ticket to the blues 
Oh, oh got a one way ticket to the blues 
I'm gonna take a trip to lonesome town 
Gonna stay at heartbreak hotel 
A fool such as I there never was 
I cried a tear so well 
Choo, choo train chuggin' down the track 
Gotta travel on, never comin' back 
Oh, oh got a one way ticket to the blues 
Oh, oh got a one way ticket to the blues 
Oh, oh got a one way ticket to the blues 

<a href="https://kingchords.com/vi/one-way-ticket/so-nfPxPIq.html"><b>Hợp âm Nắng sớm</b></a> Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)