More Than Words

 
[G]VERSE [Cadd9 Am7 C C D G] 
[G]Saying I love [Cadd9]you is 
not [Am7]the words I [C]want [D]to [G]hear from you 
It's [G]not that I [Cadd9]want you 
not [Am7]to say but [C]if [D]you [Em]only knew 
Ho-ow [Bm7]ea-sy [Am7] 
It [D]would be to [G]show / me [D]how [F#]you [Em]feel More 
[Bm7]than words [Am7]is [D7]all you [G7]have to do 
To [G7]make it [C]real 
Then [C]you [Cm]wouldn't have to [G]say 
That you love [Em7]me 'cos 
I'd [Am7]already [D7 G]know 
BRIDGE: 
What [G]would you / do [D]if [F#]my [Em]heart [Bm]was [C]torn in two 
More [C]than words to / [G]show [B]you [Am7]feel [D7]that your 
love [G]for me is real 
What [G]would you / [D]say [F#]if I [Em7]took [Bm7]those [C]words away? 
Then [C]you couldn't / [G]make [B]things new [Am7] 
Just by [D7]saying I love you [G] 
(Repeat intro x2) 
VERSE 2 
Now that I've tried to 
Talk to you and make you understand 
All that you have to do is 
Close your eyes and just reach out your hands 
And touch me 
Hold me close don't ever let me go 
More than words 
Is all I ever needed you to show 
Then you wouldn't have to say 
That you love me 
Cos I'd All Ready Know 

Hợp âm More Than Words Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)