More Than I Can Say

Intro : C Am Em Dm G C 
Wow wow, yeah [C]yeah, 
I love you more than I can [Am]say, 
I'll love you twice as much [Em]tomorrow, oh 
[Dm]Oh, Love [G]you more than I can [C]say. 
Wow wow, yeah [C]yeah, 
I'll miss you every single [Am]day, 
Why must my life be filled with [Em]sorrow, wow [Dm]woh, 
I love you [G]more than I can [C]say. [C7 ] 
Why don't you know I need you [F]so, 
Oh tell me please I gotta [C]know 
Do you mean to make me [D]cry, [D7 ] 
I [Am]just another [G]guy? [G7 ] 
Wow wow, yeah [C]yeah, 
I love you more than I can [Am]say, 
I'll love you twice as much [Em]tomorrow, wow [Dm]wow. 
I love you [G]more than I can [C]say. 
Solo: C Am Em Dm G C C7 
Why don't you know I need you [F]so, 
Oh tell me please I gotta [C]know 
Do you mean to make me [D]cry, [D7 ] 
I [Am]just another [G]guy? [G7 ] 
Wow wow, yeah [C]yeah, 
I'll miss you every single [Am]day, 
Why must my life be filled with [Em]sorrow, wow [Dm]woh, 
I love you [G]more than I can [C]say. [C7 ] 
I love you [G]more than I can [C]say. [C7] 

<a href="https://kingchords.com/vi/more-than-i-can-say/so-hJgONAT.html"><b>Hợp âm Nắng sớm</b></a> Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)