I Want It That Way

capo 2 
intro: 
[Em Cmaj7 G ] 
You [Em]are my [C]fire [G ] 
The [Em]one [C]desire [G ] 
[Em]Believe when [C]I [G]say 
[Em]I want it [D]that [G]way 
But [Em]we are [C]two [G]worlds [Em]apart 
Can't [C]reach [G]to your [Em]heart 
When [C]you [G]say 
That [Em]I want it [D]that [G]way 
 
Chorus 
Tell me [C]why 
Ain't nothin' but a [DEm]heartache 
Tell me [C]why 
Ain't nothin' but a [DEm]mistake 
Tell me [C]why 
I never wanna [D]hear you [G]say 
[Em]I want it [D]that [G]way 
 
Verse 
Am [Em]I your [C]fire [G ] 
Your [Em]one [C]desire [G ] 
Yes I [Em]know it's [C]too [G]late 
But [Em]I want it [D]that [G]way 
 
Chorus 
Tell me [C]why 
Ain't nothin' but a [DEm]heartache 
Tell me [C]why 
Ain't nothin' but a [DEm]mistake 
Tell me [C]why 
I never wanna [D]hear you [G]say 
[Em]I want it [B]that way 
 
Bridge 
[Em]Now I can see that we're [G/D]falling apart 
From the [C]way that it used to [Am]be, [D]yeah 
No [Em]matter the distance 
I [G/D]want you to know 
That [C]deep down inside of [D]me... 
 
Verse 
You [Em]are my [DEm]fire 
The [Em]one [DEm]desire 
You [Em]are 
You are, you [Cmaj7]are, you [G]are (I 
[Em]want it....) 
 
Chorus 
[D ]Don't wanna hear you (say) 
[D]Ain't nothin' but a [EF#m]heartache 
[D]Ain't nothin' but a [EF#m]mistake 
[D]I never wanna [E]hear you [A]say 
[F#m]I want it [E]that [A]way 
 
Chorus 
Tell me [D]why 
Ain't nothin' but a [EF#m]heartache 
Tell me [D]why 
Ain't nothin' but a [EF#m]mistake 
Tell me [D]why 
I never wanna [E]hear you [A]say 
[F#m]I want it [E]that [A]way 
 
Tell me [D]why 
Ain't nothin' but a [EF#m]heartache 
Ain't nothin' but a [EF#m]mistake 
Tell me [D]why 
I never wanna [E]hear you [A]say 
[F#m]I want it [E]that [A]way 
Cause, [F#m]I want it [E]that [A]way 

Hợp âm I Want It That Way Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)