I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Intro: (C) (D) x4 
Oh yeah, [G]I 'll tell you [D]some thing, 
I [Em]think you [Bm]unders tand, 
Then I'll - say that something: 
I wanna hold your hand 
I [C]wanna [D]hold [G]your [Em]h and. 
I [C]wanna [D]hold [G]your hand. 
Oh please, say to me 
You'll let me be your man 
And please, say to me 
You'll let me hold yout hand. 
Now let me hold your hand. 
I wanna hold your hand! 
[Dm7]And when I [G]tou ch [C]you I feel [Am]happy - inside. 
[Dm7]It's such a [G]fee ling [C]that me love 
I [C]can 't [D]hid e - I [C]ca [D]n't hi de - [C]I ca [D]n't hi de! 
Yeah, you, got that something, 
I think you'll understand, 
when I - feel that something 
I wanna hold your hand! 
I wanna hold your hand. 
I wanna hold your hand, 
I [C]w anna [D]ho ld [C]you r [G]ha-A -A-A-and! 

Hợp âm I Wanna Hold Your Hand Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)