I Wanna Hold You

[G5]Tell me that [F5]you [G5]want me baby 
Tell me that [F5]it's [G5]true 
Say [G5]the magic words and I'd 
[Bb5]des [C5]troy [G5]the world for you 
[G5]An army for [F5]the [G5]broken hearted 
[F5]Marching [G5]through the streets 
and [G5]everything is burning 
to [Bb5]the [C5 G5]ground under your feet 
I [D]wanna hold you 
My [B]skies are [Em]turning black 
Feels like a [A]heart attack 
And [G]I'd do [A]any thing you as 
I wanna hold [D]you bad 
Chords for 2nd verse are identical to 1st. 
I'd melt the polar icecaps baby 
And watch them flood the earth 
I'd do anything to show you 
What your love is worth 
So won't you show me your devotion 
To heal my aching heart 
it's like a neutron bomb explosion 
Tearing me apart 
Chords for chorus are the same again. 
I wanna hold you 
My skies are turning black 
Feels like a heart attack 
And I'd do anything you ask 
I wanna hold you bad 
[D]Atten tion [Bm]plea se, 
We interrupt [E]this program 
With [A]some disturbing news 
A [D]worldwide evacuation 
[Bm]We're [E]GOING TO LOSE 
And they've [B]pulverised the nation 
I [G]guess it shows us [B]just what love can do 
Chorus: 
I wanna hold you 
My skies are turning black 
Feels like a heart attack 
And I'd do anything you ask 
I wanna hold you bad, bad, bad 
I'd [G]do anything [A]you ask 
I wanna hold [D]you bad 

Hợp âm I Wanna Hold You Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)