I Promise You

Capo = 2d fret 
-- [G]--- [G/b]-- [C Dsus4 D Em Am Bm Eb]-- -- 
-- -- -- -- * *Eb = slide C chord to 6th fret 
[G]It's in [G/b]the [C Dsus4 D]silenc es The words you ne ver say 
I [Em]see it [Am]in your [Dsus4]eyes [D]Always starts the same way 
It seems [Bm]like everyone [Em]we know is breaking up 
[Eb]Does [Dsus4]anybody [D]ever stay in love anymore 
CHORUS 
I [G]promise [G/b C G/b]you From the bottom of my heart 
I will [C]love [D]you [G]'til death [Dsus4]d [D]o us part 
[G]I [G/b]promise [C G/b]you As a lover and a friend 
I will [Eb]love you like [Dsus4]I'll never love again 
With [Dsus4]ever [D G]ything I am 
I see you look at me 
When you think I'm not aware 
You're searching for clues 
Of just how deep my feelings are 
How do you prove the sky is blue 
The ocean's wide 
All I know is what I feel 
When I look into your eyes 

Hợp âm I Promise You Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)