I Hope You Find It

Capo 3 
[G]T hese clouds aren't going [Em]n owhere baby 
[C]R ain keeps [D]coming down 
I [G]just though I'll try to [Em]c all you, baby 
[C]F or you got too [D]far outta town 
[Am]A nd I hope that you'll get this [D]message t 
hat I'm leaving for you 
'Cause I hate [Am]whe n you left without hearing 
[D]the words that I need you to 
And I hope you [G]f ind it 
What you're [Em]look ing for 
And I hope it's [C]everyth ing you dreamed your [D]l ife could be 
And so much more 
And I hope you're [G]happy 
Wherever [Em]y [A]ou a re 
I wanted you to [Am]kn ow that 
And nothing's [D]gon na change that 
And I hope you [G]find it 
2nd Verse - the same as 1st 
Chorus 
And I hope [G]y ou [F]find it 
F G 
[F]W hatever it is out there that you [D]w ere missing here 
Chorus 
I [F]h ope you find [C]i t yeah 
[D]M mm 
[G]Uuuh h.. 

Hợp âm I Hope You Find It Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)