Here Comes The Sun

 
[A]H [Bm7]ere [A]co [E7]me s the sun here comes the sun, and I say: “It’s allright!” 
[A]L ittle darling, it’s [D]been a long, cold, lonely [E7]w inter 
[A]L ittle darling, it feels [D]like years since it’s [E7]been here 
[A D B7 A] 
[A]H [Bm7]ere [A]co [E7]me s the sun here comes the sun, and I say: “It’s allright! 
[A D E7] 
[A]L [E7]ittle darling, the smiles returning to their faces 
[A]L ittle darling, it [D]seems like years since it’s [E7]been here 
[A D B7 A] 
[A]H [Bm7]ere [A]co [E7]me s the sun here comes the sun, and I say: “It’s allright! 
[A E7 C G D A E7] 
[C]S un, [G]s [D]un, s [A]un, he re [E7]it c omes 
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes 
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes 
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes 
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes 
[A D E7] 
[A]L ittle [E7]da rling, I feel that ice is slowly melting 
[A]L ittle darling, it [D]seems like years since it’s [E7]bee n here 
[A D B7 A] 
[A]H [Bm7]ere [A]co [E7]me s the sun here comes the sun, and I say: “It’s allright! 
[A D B7 A] 
[A]H [Bm7]ere [A]co [E7]me s the sun here comes the sun, and I say: “It’s allright! 
[A]“I t’s [D]allrigh [A]t!” [Bm7]--- [A E7]--- --- --- 
[A D B7 A] 
[A]H [Bm7]ere [A]co [E7]me s the sun here comes the sun, and I say: “It’s allright! 
[C G D A] 

Hợp âm Here Comes The Sun Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)