Everybody

Everybody 
Rock your body 
Everybody 
Rock your body right 
[F#]B [F]ackstreet`s back alright 
(Verse 1:) 
Oh my god, we`re back again 
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing 
We`re gonna bring the flavor 
Show you how 
I`ve gotta question for ya 
Better answer now 
(Bridge:) 
Am [Bbm]I [F#]origi [F]nal ( Yeah, yeah) 
Am [Bbm]I the [F#]on [F]ly one (Yeah, yeah) 
Am [Bbm]I [F#]sexua [F]l (Ye ah, yeah) 
Am [Bbm]I everything you need 
You [F#]better [F]rock your body now 
[Bbm]Every [F#]body [F](Ye ah, yeah) 
[Bbm]Rock [F#]your body [F](Yea h, yeah) 
[Bbm]Every [F]body Ro ck [Bbm]your body right 
[F#]Backs [F]treet`s [Bbm]bac [F#]k [F]alr igh t 
[Bbm]Alright [F#]--- [F]--- --- 
(Verse 2:) (like vers 1) 
Now throw your hands up in the air 
And wave`em around 
Like you just don`t care 
If you wanna party 
Let me hear you yell 
`Cause we`ve got it going on again 
(Bridge) 
(Chorus) 
[Bm]Now [F#]everybody, [F]every where 
[Bbm]Don`t be [F#]afraid, [F]don`t have no fear 
Gonna [Bbm]tell the [F#]world [F]make it understand 
As long [Bbm]as there`ll be music 
We`ll [F#]be [F]coming back again 

Hợp âm Everybody Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)