Complicated

Intro: (Dm Bb F C) 
Uh Huh Life's like this 
Uh Huh That's the way it is 
Cause life's like this Uh Huh 
Uh Huh That's the way it is 
Verse: 
[F]Chill out What you yellin for? 
[Dm]Lay back It's all been done before 
[Bb]And if you could only let [C]it be 
You will see 
[F]I like you the way you are 
[Dm]When we're drivin in your car 
[Bb]And you're talkin to me [C]one-on-one 
But you become 
[Bb]Somebody else Round everyone else 
[Dm]Watchin your back Like you can't relax 
[Bb]You tryin to be cool 
You look like a fool to me [C], Tell me 
[Dm]Why'd you have to go and [Bb]make [F]things so [C]complicated ? 
I see the way you're [Dm]actin like you're [Bb]somebody else 
[Bb]Gets me [F]frusterated [C]Life's like this you 
[Dm]You fall and you crawl [Bb]and you break and 
you take [F]what you get And you [C]turn into 
[Gm]Honestly, you promised me 
I'm never gonna find you fake [Bb]it No no [F]no 
You come over unannounced 
Dressed up like you're somethin else 
Where you are and where it's at you see 
You're makin me Laugh out When you strike a pose 
Take off All your preppy clothes 
You know You're not foolin anyone 
When you become 
Somebody else Round everyone else 
Watchin your back Like you can't relax 
You tryin to be cool You look like a fool to me 
Tell me 
Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? 
I see the way you're actin like you're somebody else 
Gets me frusterated Life's like this you 
You fall and you crawl and you break and 
you take what you get And you turn into 
Honestly, you promised me 
I'm never gonna find you fake it No no no 
(no no no) No no (no no no) 
No no (no no no) No no 
Verse3: like verse 1 and 2 
Chill out What you yellin for? 
Lay back It's all been done before 
And if you could only let it be You will see 
Somebody else Round everyone else 
Watchin your back Like you can't relax 
You tryin to be cool You look like a fool to me 
Tell me 
Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? 
I see the way you're actin like you're somebody else 
Gets me frusterated Life's like this you 
You fall and you crawl and you break and 
you take what you get And you turn into 
Honestly, you promised me 
I'm never gonna find you fake it No no no 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)