Back To Your Heart

Verse 1: 
[D]It's not that I can't [A]live without you 
It's [G]just that I don't even [Em]want [A D]to try 
Every night I [A]dre [C]am ab out you 
Ever [Em]since the [A]day we [G]said goodbye 
If I [D]wasn't [Em]such a fool 
Right now [D]I'd be [G]holding you 
There's [D]nothing [C]that I wouldn't do 
Baby if [A]I [A]only knew 
Chorus1: 
The [D]words [Bm]to say 
The road [G]to take 
To find [A]a way [D]back to your heart 
What [Bm]can I do 
To get [G]to you 
And find [A]a way back to your...heart 
 
I don't know how it got so crazy 
But I'll do anything to set things right 
Cos your love is so amazing 
Baby you're the best thing in my life 
Let me prove my love is real 
And make you feel the way I feel 
I promise I would give the world 
If only you would tell me girl 
(Chorus1) 
Bridge: 
Give [G]me one [D]more [Em D]chance, to gi ve my love to you 
[G]Cos no one [D]on [C A A]this earth 
loves you l ike I do...... tell me 
(Chorus1) but change last line to: 
And [G]find a way [A]b ack... [E]to your heart 
Chorus2: 
I [E]turn [C#m]back time 
To make [A]you mine 
And [B]find a way back [E]to your heart 
I beg and [C#m]plead 
Fall to [A]my knees 
To find a [B]way back to your heart 
(Chorus1) 
 

Hợp âm Back To Your Heart Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)