As Long As You Love Me

All the [Am]lonliness has always been [F]a friend of mine 
I'm [G]leaving my life in your [C]hand 
[Am]People say I'm crazy and [F]that I am blind 
[G]Risking it all on a [C]chance 
[Am]How you got me blind is still [F]a mystery 
I [G]can't get you out of my [C]head 
[Am]Don't care what is written in [F]your history 
as [G]long as you're here with [C]me 
CHORUS: 
I don't care [F]who you are, [C]where you're from 
[Am]What you did, [G]as long as you love me 
[F]Who you are, [C]where you're from, 
Don't care [F]what you [C/e]did [Dm G]as long as you love me 
[Am]Every little thing that you [F]have said and done 
[G]Feels like it's deep within [C]me 
[Am]Doesn't really matter if [F]you're on the run 
It [G]seems like we're menat to [C]be 
CHORUS 
[E ] 
I [Am]try to hide it so [C]that no one knows 
But I guess [F]it shows when you look [G]into my [Am]eyes 
What you did and where you're [C]coming from [F#dim7]( I don't care) 
[F]as long as [G]you love [C]me 
CHORUS x2 

Hợp âm As Long As You Love Me Nguồn: KingChords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God

Những điều con yêu

Red (Ver 1)